(The Court Reservation System [HMC] will be in effect from November 1 through March 31)
- Reserve courts online through the Mesa Regal Pickleball website: com. Instructions for ONLINE RESERVATIONS are outlined here.
- Court Reservations are available to Registered MRPC Members Only.
- Courts are available for reserving as long as there is no other scheduled event. The Board may block courts within the HMC for the purpose of providing available courts for MRPC activities, tournaments, special events, etc.
- One member may reserve only one court per day.
- Courts may be reserved for one hour for two people or two hours for four people, including one hour for ball machines.
- If using the ball machines for practice, please use either Court 1 or 2. The remainder of the courts will be open for other members’ use. If you are playing on a court that has not been reserved, then OPEN PLAY guidelines, as posted at the courts (two games and off), will be in effect.
- Place the RESERVED sign on the court gate during your reserved time. You will find RESERVED signs near the Bulletin Board.
- Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
- Special event court reservation requests will be entertained by the Board with a minimum of one week notice.
- Please cancel your reservation if it is no longer needed so that others may book the time.
If you have any questions or comments about reservations,
please contact Tim Aylward, firstname.lastname@example.org,